The TonewoodAmp is a revolutionary device that uses an acoustic guitar’s own body and soundhole to create a range of enhancement effects.
It’s not just a product, it’s a full-on sensory experience! At home, in a recording studio or on a mountaintop, the TonewoodAmp transforms your world into one big concert hall with virtually any acoustic guitar, anytime, anywhere.
It inspires new sounds and songs, travels easy, defeats writer’s block, makes practicing fun again, and it’s great for intimate gigs at coffee shops, house concerts and even intimate worship settings…it will mesmerize you and your audience.
We love to feature players like you, see our #TONEHEAD videos where players like you get recognized. (Use #ToneWoodAmp on your posts to show us what you’re playing.)
The ToneWoodAmp is quick & easy to install. No tools, no permanent impact on your guitar, and it switches easily between instruments. All you need is a guitar with a pickup. Don’t have a pickup? We’ve got you covered with our bundles.
- 8 programmable effects with 10 memory locations each
- 3 parameters per effect
- Volume and gain per effect
- 1/4″ input from guitar
- 1/4″ output for amplifier (when used on stage, the TWA doubles as a multi-effects processor)
- 1/8” insert jack for iOS audio/MIDI apps (iDevice cable sold separately (iDevice cable sold separately)
- Powered by 3x AA Alkaline or Rechargeable batteries
- Works with any flat-back or slightly arched-back Acosutic guitar
- Attaches/detaches magnetically—purchase extra X-braces and use the ToneWoodAmp on all your guitars.
- 60 days return (only from ToneWoodAmp.com)
- 1 year warranty (or 2 years extended warranty)
No amp. No cables. No effects pedals. And yet, all the same benefits!
There’s nothing else like it—the first and only, the TonewoodAmp is a must-have device for any acoustic guitar player.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.